A Mini Galentine's Tea

As I've said many times before, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days! I love sending valentines, decorating with hearts, letting people know I love them a little extra. This year with our house demo, I didn't really have a chance to send out valentine cards like I normally do. However, I did still want to do something ... and I had a "hankering" to throw a party.

Again, since our house is currently unusable ... my mom was kind enough to let me one hundred percent take over her space and prepare a Galentine's Tea for her, my sister-in-law, and niece. Nothing big ... just three people invited (one being a sweet baby) ... but still something to show some love.

Menu:
Tea sandwiches - cucumber, chicken salad, and pimento cheese
Cheese-and-olive bites and cheese-and-blackberry bites
Mini salads with raspberry vinaigrette
Sweets - Italian rainbow cookies, vanilla cake bites, halved strawberries with a strawberry shortcake cream cheese topping, and strawberry cookies
Tea with cream and sugar
Iced water with lemon and blackberry
**(Sweet potatoes for Aryl in her very own tea cup)**


Thankful for these ladies, love, and Valentine's Day.


Comments

Popular Posts