A Baby Sprinkle for Clark ...

This past weekend, my lovely mother, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law threw Clark a baby sprinkle! It was a very small and intimate sprinkle with vintage Superman themes and colors. I say "sprinkle" because that's what people started calling "the second time around" baby showers, especially if it was the same gender. Since we are having another boy, Max has plenty of his own things to share. However, it was so nice to just get some specific little outfits for Clark, LOTS of diapers and wipes (so thankful), and gift cards galore (again, thankful!)! Wow! Clark is already a blessed baby boy.

Here are some sweet pictures from the day. I am kicking myself for not taking a picture with each one of my guests, but I will still remember this sweet time of celebration. I can't believe we are down to 19 days (or less) to go!

We can't wait to meet you, Clark!




Comments

Popular Posts