CLUE.

It's raining, and it has been raining for the last couple days. Between running at 7:30 a.m., rearranging furniture for my mother, cleaning my Gramps' house, doing my own chores, laundry, menu planning, etc., and getting ready for travel meetings ... I have decided to do a throwback to less-rainy-times. Just for fun because 1. it's summer break! 2. it breaks up the chaos.

 I adore themed parties. I do. I can't help it. Themed parties are so fun because they give a guideline, yet still allow for every person's taste. One favorite of mine was a CLUE Murder Mystery Dinner. I sent out invitations that included a "classified file" and a card identifying who they were supposed to dress up as. For this party, I only invited the perfect number of people to be Mr. Green, Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum (all gender-benders), Mrs. White, Mrs. Peacock, and Miss Scarlet. We actually had dinner, and then solved the murder!


Comments

Popular Posts