A Mother's Day Soiree.


My mother is a very special lady. She is the kindest, most loving soul I have ever known. She always puts others first and serves without complaint. She is strong in her faith with the Lord. She loves unconditionally. She makes me laugh. Talks with me every morning. Visits with me every afternoon after our run/walk. Encourages me. Loves cats, coffee, antiques, and black licorice. Answers my billion questions while I'm cooking a new meal at my house. She prays for me, rides shotgun when I don't want to go to town alone, and always has a hug on hand.

Mother's Day is this Sunday, but I decided I wanted to dedicate this Friday evening (5/12/17) specifically to my mother. It is a very small gift compared to what she has given me, but I think she had a relaxing and fun time. I called it a "Happy Mother's Day Soiree."

Here are some pictures from the evening.
I love you much, Mom.

{Cookies by: A Cookie Occasion}


Comments

Popular Posts