Pumpkin Painting for Four

My mother had her fourth annual "Pumpkin Painting Party" for a few members of our family. We have painted and carved pumpkins for a long time, but we started making it a "party" a few years ago. Usually, it is just my mom, my sister-in-law, and myself, but this year my aunt joined in. Good food + drink. Good company. Talented artists.


Autumn has always been my favorite time of year. I love the warmth, the coziness. Pumpkin patches. Changing leaves. Dressing up and getting to be someone different for one or two days of the year. Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, you name it. We are getting very excited in our little house about fall, so I want to include some of our decorations. Break out the scarves, sweaters, boots, and hot chocolate! The season of thankfulness, bonfires, and pumpkin everything is here.


Comments

Popular Posts