Books :: March + April 2022


Well ... April is coming to a close! These are the books that I have read for the months of March and April. I really need to get moving if I want to meet my Goodreads Reading Goal this year ... 51 books! Maybe this summer.

Anyway, a goal of mine this year (2022) has been to actually leave a review (not just a star rating) for every book I've read. I went back into Goodreads history and accomplished just that. So now instead of posting a review here on the blog and then linking just the book for the synopsis ... I can link my review on Goodreads that includes the book's synopsis. If that makes sense.



Looking forward to the next books on the list. Since finishing these, I am now reading The Lion in the Living Room and Choose Me.

Happy reading!



Comments

Popular Posts