Halloween 2021


Halloween was wonderful, fun, and filled with events! Max dressed up as Frodo Baggins from Lord of the Rings on Friday night for a bonfire and Haunted "Boo-Berry" Patch hosted by my parents. Saturday, my aunt had her annual Halloween party, but this year it was a little different! It was a pirate-themed Murder Mystery Dinner. I had never done one before, so I was super nervous. It was different and fun, and there were lots of my family who REALLY got into their roles. It was amazing to watch. Then Halloween day, we dressed Max up as Superman and took him trick-or-treating to family members' houses. Once we made it back home, we had three little groups of trick-or-treaters come to our house as well.

As I said, it was a filled and super-packed weekend, but very fun. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break and taking the time to count all my blessings. Hope your Halloween was amazing!






Comments

Popular Posts