Christmas Decorations - Living Room Tour

Christmas is only a few days away!!! We have been enjoying our Christmas decor since the tail-end of November. There is just something cozy and warm about turning on all the Christmas lights in the evenings. Sometimes I will just sit on the couch for a good hour, drinking coffee or hot chocolate, taking in the soft glow. I snapped a few pictures of our living room this morning and decided to share them with you.

My best friend started me on the "Christmas houses." She got me this white one when we were in high school or college. Ever since then, I have randomly picked up other light-up houses when I find them. They are SO cozy all lit up in the evenings.

I hope and pray everyone has a wonderful, safe, and blessed Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts