Mel and Candace in NC.

Every two years or so, my mom and I try to take a trip to the mountains during the autumn season. I was one hundred percent made for the mountains, of that I am sure. There is something majestic, calming, and quiet about them. Peaceful. Cozy. I could go on.

This year, we got the opportunity to go to Brevard, NC. Instead of getting our "usual" cabin in the woods ... we decided to try a quaint, little inn just outside of town. Although we love cabins, this inn was a wonderful choice this time around. It had the interior vibe of a cabin, but also offered a quick drive into downtown Brevard, the college, and numerous mountain trails, roads, and waterfalls.

Eats:
Quotations Coffee Cafe

We got extremely lucky (or blessed) to arrive in Brevard on a busy weekend. Craft fairs, farmer's markets, bike races, and haunted trail walks. (Not to mention, an antique car show going on in Hendersonville, NC on the way home!) Plus our traditional antiques, downtown shops, and consignment. I had such a wonderful time driving through the mountains "just because" with my mom, having spa evenings, and watching the leaves change.



Comments

Popular Posts